Here I am in Copenhagen, Denmark for four months. I'll be using this blog to chronicle my adventures, experiences, travels, and emotions while I'm abroad. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

So Far...

First, I want to say that I'm thinking about everyone dealing with the effects of Hurricane Sandy right now. I'm worried about all of you. Please stay safe and smart (and enjoy your days of rest)!

Also... I voted!! I don't get a sticker, but I'm still pumped about it.

My Semester So Far:

Countries Visited: 6
(7 if you count a layover in Norway)

Cities Visited: 13


Days Spent Abroad: 73

Days Remaining Abroad: 46


Flights taken: 14

Flights remaining: 6
(Including flights back to US, more likely 8 if I plan one more weekend trip)

Bikes stolen: 1
(Oh yeah. Didn't mention this, but I'm devastated. Somebody cut my lock and snatched my bike while it was in the courtyard outside my house.)

Also...

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment