Here I am in Copenhagen, Denmark for four months. I'll be using this blog to chronicle my adventures, experiences, travels, and emotions while I'm abroad. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quick update

I have a ton to report on. I got home from an incredible vacation with my best friends from Villanova in Barcelona and London about 45 minutes ago. It was perfect. I have also officially reached the halfway point of the semester and have a lot to say about that.

Unfortunately, I have a test on Kierkegaard's Authorship, a test in Women, Art, and Identity, and a Danish quiz tomorrow, so I don't have time to write a real blog post.

Also, at 7pm tomorrow I leave for Paris for the weekend to see tons of Villanova people (Olivia, Caroline, Rosa, Sarah, Hope, Erin, and Denis) and will go directly from Paris to London with a class for 5 days. I'll be back next Friday, so expect a very long post and tons of pictures next weekend.

Love to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Mamma Mia I am just thrilled to death for you! Keep traveling, loving, and learning... Xoxo

    Meag

    ReplyDelete