Here I am in Copenhagen, Denmark for four months. I'll be using this blog to chronicle my adventures, experiences, travels, and emotions while I'm abroad. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 3

Things I have learned today:

1) This is a very safe city. Maybe it has something to do with the small size, but crime rates are relatively low and each of the main neighborhoods are considered safe, young, hip, and friendly.

2) Bikers absolutely WILL hit you if you're in their way. The warnings were true.





3) According to the Danes I'm meeting, the sun we are seeing peek in and out today is some of the only sun I'll be seeing for the entire semester. I'm cherishing it.

4) Brie cheese is aggressively sticky once it semi-melts.

5) There's a lot of value in exploring this city by myself. The (little) alone time I got to explore today was amazing. This fountain and the square (above) are located less than a block from DIS academic buildings. Just some of the sites I'll be seeming on my daily walk/bike to school. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment