Here I am in Copenhagen, Denmark for four months. I'll be using this blog to chronicle my adventures, experiences, travels, and emotions while I'm abroad. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

T-9 hours Until Takeoff

So, here I am 9 hours away from my departure into a new world. At 11:05pm, I'll set flight to London's Heathrow Airport, where I'll transfer (quite quickly... one hour layover EEK) to a flight to Copenhagen, Denmark. In Copenhagen, I'll be living in the heart of Nørrebro, one of the 10 official districts of Copenhagen, Northwest of the city's center. Nørrebro is known for being one of the most multi-ethnic areas of the city, having a huge variety of food and bar options, and for unrivaled antique shopping. I'll be studying with the Danish Institute for Study Abroad for the semester (4 months). Check back here for updates as I embark on this adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment