Here I am in Copenhagen, Denmark for four months. I'll be using this blog to chronicle my adventures, experiences, travels, and emotions while I'm abroad. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Things Are Happening

FAST blog post!!!

1. I stayed up all night last night (ok, I took an hour nap at 3am) with about 5 other students and 1 Dane SRA to watch the election. It was great fun. The Danes love American politics more than Americans love American politics, so it was definitely an experience being in Denmark for this election.

Fun fact: Given the chance to vote in the US presidential election, 89% of Danes would vote for Obama and only 4% for Mitt Romney.

Also, yesterday was my Mom's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!


2. My Danish oral exam is tomorrow. D-E-A-D.

3. MY PARENTS ARE VISITING ON FRIDAY!!!!

We will be spending 3 days in Copenhagen followed by 6 days in Umbria and Rome, Italy

I couldn't be more excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment