Here I am in Copenhagen, Denmark for four months. I'll be using this blog to chronicle my adventures, experiences, travels, and emotions while I'm abroad. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Comforting Realization

I just came to the extremely comforting realization that I'll be seeing tons of people I know and love dearly in the coming weeks across Europe.

1. Michael Promisel in Athens in 10 days (with DIS kids: Bri, Aimee, Casey, Dylan, and Ben)

2. Caroline Garger in Milan in 13 days (maybe meeting Rosa Altomare and Denis Whelan)

3. Marissa McNally and Deanna Puentes in Barcelona & London in 23 days
 (HUGE shoutout to these girls for coming from AMERICA to see me, Briana Bogue, Marissa Walton and some beautiful cities)

4. Olivia Davis, Sarah Moya, Hope Tennery, Rosa Altomare, Erin Digan, and Denis Whelan in Paris in 29 days

5. Mom & Dad in Copenhagen, Northern Italy, and Dublin in 7 weeks.

Ahhhh it's gonna be nice to have some Villanova (and UVA) love over here :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you think I could fit in Mom and Dad suitcase?? It looks as if you are having an amazing time and can't wait to hear all your stories and see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete